Customer Care Manager - FM
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Customer Care Manager
Sector: Facilities Management
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
My client is an independently owned cleaning and support services company with an excellent reputation and an enviable client list. We are looking for a bright, experienced Customer Care Manager to join them as they continue to grow and develop bespoke client solutions.
Service quality and attention to detail, delivered with a proactive, 'can do' attitude set them apart, they behave and perform differently from other companies – placing customers, colleagues and technology at the heart of the business.
The Customer Care Manager supports the Operations Director in growing and enhancing the Customer Care function as the business evolves. The role will be instrumental in the implementation of a 24/7 customer contact solution.
The Customer Care function is vital to the service delivery and efficiencies of our teams providing second to none support for our stakeholders.
- Manage and develop the Customer Care Team & Helpdesk through coaching, mentoring and use of structured development plans
- To meet operational objectives, set best practice and lead by example, drive continuous improvement and effectively drive and manage change
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders
- To embed an exceptional competency in FreshWorks within the Customer Care team
- Ensure all associated KPI’s and SLA’s are implemented, met, monitored and reviewed
- To work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate support is available
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc
- Monitor and review the working practices to ensure the Service Level Agreements with stakeholders meet their needs within the resources available
- To contribute to the review the Customer Care service and ensure it continues to be efficient and effective and takes into account changing service levels, priorities, policy changes and technological developments
- To resolve complex and contentious issues to ensure effective Customer Care support is maintained
- Demonstrate all systems, web-based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients
- To report on the provision of the Customer Care services including performance against target and recommendations for improvement
- Demonstrable experienced managing and training a Customer Care team & Helpdesk
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong experience of FreshWorks or similar system.
- Prioritisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members
- Stakeholder management abilities
- Leadership qualities
- Calm, meticulous and organised
It’s a great time to join this agile company – send your CV to me: email@example.com
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view all our vacancies: www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 220
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 189
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 132
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 78
- Management 11
- M&E 118
- Operations 10
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5