Human Resources Director
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Human Resources Director
Sector: Facilities Services
Location: Hertfordshire – Nationwide travel
Salary: £70,000pa + Bonus
My client is a highly successful and growing service provider. They have people at the heart of all they do and this is key to their success. They are now looking to appoint an experienced Human Resources Director to the senior management team to provide strategic leadership across the HR department.
All about you:
You will manage and oversee the HR department and its functions on a strategic basis and provide SMT level policy advice on HR generally and specifically on, including but not limited to, recruitment, reward and talent management, learning and development, employee engagement and performance management.
By being on the SMT the HRD will ensure the business puts first its people and that the HRD is the primary ambassador of promoting company approach to bringing core values to life.
All About The Role:
- To provide strategic leadership for the HR function.
- To attend the Senior Management Team Meeting on a monthly basis to provide HR advice on a strategic, policy & practical basis.
- To manage the HR team as a whole
- Chair a monthly HR team meeting to discuss HR initiatives, issues and areas for development
- Ensure that the HR service maintains and meets the policies, practices and procedures required to achieve and maintain externally accredited quality standards, particularly in the areas of equality and diversity.
- Jointly attend 1-1 meetings with the Divisional HR Managers regarding their development, progress and objectives and support their annual appraisal and career development.
- Ensure 1-1 meetings are in place for all direct reports and that these are documented and in-line with the company Performance Management processes.
- To build up key client relationships, with the same level (HRD) within our client base, with particular emphasis on the Top 25 clients.
Main areas of responsibility
- Reward and Recognition
- Employee Relations
- Equality And Diversity
- Performance Management
- Learning And Development
- Policies And Procedures
- GDPR And Data Protection Officer Responsibilities
Experience and Attributes Required
- An appropriate HR related qualification, ideally CIPD Level 7
- Experience preferably in a support services / facilities environment
- Awareness of latest developments within employment legislation
- Experience in leading a HR function and being part of a Senior Management Team
- Demonstrable experience of showing long-term loyalty to a business plan and successful conclusion and delivery across a prolonged period of time
- Understanding of and commitment to company values and purpose
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude
- A good understanding of GDPR, ideally having previously held the role of DPO for a previous employer
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty
- An all-round good person, with empathy, humility and the desire to see a company flourish
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your CV to Sheila@corecruitment.com
Due to an increased volume in applications, we cannot provide feedback on an individual basis. If you don’t hear from me in the next three week, please assume you have not been successful this time.
You must be able to live and work without restrictions in the UK.
You can view all our vacancies here: www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 12
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11