Contract Manager - R&M
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to mobilise and delvier an R&M contract in West London on behalf of a reputable housing maintenance contractor , this client facing position will be responbilsble for the P&L of a contract delivering day to day repairs and voids to this key client's stock.
The client facing role will oversee a team of supervisors, operatives, planners and administrarors reporting in to Director level. Eessential criteria is for someone operationally strong who can follow, implement and drive processes and procedures to mobilise and deliver a successful long term partnership.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in the housing maintenance sector, this role also offers a fantastic opportunity for career developemnt with a highly reputable business. There is a very competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate plus company car or allowance and benefits.
Specifically you will:
- Deliver a consistent, right first time service
- Be the key point of contact for the client and build an excellent working relationship
- Add value to all that you do whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- Actively support your team in a positive manner
- Lead colleagues where appropriate in delivering solutions to complex problems
- Plan, manage and monitor site progress and quality
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers and partnerships with clients
Candidates must have proven experience in the Repairs works industry, ideally within the social housing sector; managing the development and performance of all aspects of contract operations including KPI’s & financial reports. Candidates will also have a strong track record of maintaining and building strong customer relationships and managing multi-site workforces.
The successful person will have excellent time management, good IT skills with a range of IT packages, will be proactive and flexible with good planning, organisational and influencing skills. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the project, delivering effective interaction to all clients.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 119
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 68
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 67
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2