Project and Maintenance Manager
Job Title: Project and Maintenance Manager
Location: West Midlands with travel Nationwide
The Project and Maintenance Manager will oversee all Capex projects from initial design and planning through to project completion across the estate whilst adhering to agreed timelines, budgets and design direction parameters.
The Project & Maintenance Manager will work with external contractors. Manage ongoing relationships with the Operations, Head Office and Senior Management Team to deliver the ongoing Planned and Reactive Maintenance function across the estate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and implement all aspects of the refurbishment program to successful completion.
- Client manage the contractors maintaining great relationships throughout the process.
- Manage the costing and works program so that budgets are adhered to and sites are handed over to the operations team on time and fully operational.
- Update and communicate progress to the relevant stakeholders at all times.
- To update the online property database.
- Ensure all aspects of health and safety are adhered to.
- Promote best practice within the project management function and constantly look to improve process and procedure.
- Work with the operations team to deliver ongoing maintenance solutions to the estate.
- Actively visit the estate to ensure best practises are used and potential maintenance issues are logged, processed and managed accordingly.
- Ensure sites are compliant with internal and external audits.
To think strategically:
- To make informed business decisions
- Use knowledge to meet customer, operational and financial targets.
- Ability to manage customer and operational requirements whilst prioritising business critical needs.
- Expert at problem solving using creative thinking.
- Eager to work outside of their comfort zone and continually be challenged
- Establish good external relationships with contractors
- Interact well within the on-site Teams and General Managers, Operations Managers and Head Office Departments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Controlled budget management
- Project delivery on time and on budget
- Leading the external functions to make a preferred client
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 4
- Construction 40
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 114
- Estates, Property 40
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 56
- Front of House 10
- Hard Services 41
- Health & Safety 9
- HVAC 20
- Management 17
- M&E 31
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 2
- Security 2
- Soft Services 29
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 4
- Workplace 6