Facilities Maintenance Manager - Restaurants
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Location: North East / West Midlands
I am looking to speak to self-motivated Facilities Maintenance Managers with excellent organisational skills and astute commercial awareness. My client has over 40 sites in the group and very healthy, sustainable plans for continued growth.
You will have the ability to make operational and service decisions and will have the desire to achieve success working alongside a team operating 40+ QSR restaurants in a fast moving and dynamic business. This is a challenging and interesting role for a flexible individual who can grow and develop alongside this evolving business.
- Working along-side the Development, Maintenance and Operational teams to achieve success
- Working with current external suppliers to deliver hard and soft FM Services and Maintenance
- Management and setting of budgets and ensure value is achieved through life cycle investment
- Reactive & Planned works identification and monitoring
- Management of compliance requirements
- Management of SLA’s and identifying/developing standards of performance for suppliers/contractors
- Assist and develop the procurement of services/suppliers
- FM/Property qualifications - HNC/HND / NEBOSH / IOSH / RICS / BIFM
- Full clean driving license
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements - Property/Food Standards
- Able to demonstrate experience in property/facilities management.
- Commercial / Budget experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and IT literacy.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage a varied and extensive workload with fast moving priorities
- Strong administration, organisation, communication and people skills
If you are keen to join a fast-paced company and support their growth, send you CV to me today.
Due to the increased level of applications currently, only successful candidate who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful this time.
To view all our vacancies, go to, www.corecruitment.com
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 7
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5