This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Salary: circa £11.50 per hour starting rate depending on experience
Hours: 25 hours per week (hours can suit candidate with children of school age)
A small but busy and dynamic media company is looking to hire an enthusiastic person with strong people skills and a can-do attitude.
The role will be based in our Swanley office, but you will be required to work from home part time.
- You will be very well-organised and accustomed to multi-tasking a variety of responsibilities
- You will be flexible, energetic, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Simple mathematical skills are essentials.
- Must be diligent.
- An organised mind and able to follow instruction is a must.
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new applications (Mandatory but training will be provided for new applications)
- Good telephone manor and happy speaking to clients & subscribers
- Manage Social media accounts for the company.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Dealing with all office duties including but not limited to: chasing copy for magazine, credit control, managing incoming calls, managing subscriptions.
- Salesforce or similar CRM knowledge is desirable.
- Sage accounts knowledge a plus but training will be provided
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- office administration: at least 1 year (Preferred)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
Interviews will be conducted remotely via meeting software.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 66
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 67
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2