This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Our client who are one of the largest facilities maintenance service providers across Europe and the World are looking to recruit for a Compliance Supervisor to work on one of their Glasgow based contracts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all engineering plant and systems and act as SHEQ Compliance Lead for the contract
- Be responsible for the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality aspects of the contract.
- To monitor Health and Safety strategies, policies and procedures, risk assessments, and safe working practices consistently across all areas.
- To carry-out Technical, Quality and Safety Audits
- To ensure all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with site policies, procedures and practices. Within Company and HSE legislative requirements and compliance standards.
- Review and change where necessary current risk assessments to ensure all areas of site are fully assessed and accurate.
- Review and amend, where necessary, all COSHH assessments
- Advise and assist in the Preparation to completion of CDM documentation. Construction Phase Plans and Health & Safety Folder.
- Investigate and provide reports in the event of mishaps or incidents, ensuring that the Central SHEQ and Technical Teams are kept informed as applicable
- Gain appointment and undertake AP-CP & RP duties as required on site for disciplines relevant technical skills, including Legionella Management responsibilities
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Technical background essential - Minimum of 5-years' experience
- H&S Qualification essential
- Professional qualifications and background
- Team working experience
- Must have the ability to think clearly and in a balanced manner in extreme circumstances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
- Good knowledge of building services and legislation
If this role would be of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 13
- Catering 1
- Construction 73
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 115
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 100
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 39
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 13
- Management 16
- M&E 36
- Operations 9
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 1
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- Workplace 4