This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to take over a recently redeveloped Grade A commercial office building in Central Manchester. Our client is a leading name in UK FM, and has been growing hugely this year, with Manchester as a key area of focus for them, so this roles is offering plenty of opportunities to progress in the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new tenants, forging strong working relationships with them;
- Managing the work of 3 in-house staff, as well as numerous suppliers - particularly for M&E;
- Overseeing snagging works, and fit-out projects, amongst other planned maintenance works;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance in the building.
The successful applicant will have a prior record in delivering total FM solutions in a large scale commercial building previously. Strong tenant liaison skills are essential, as is a good understanding of hard FM and service charge budgets. Beyond this, you will be keen to immerse yourself into a varied role, and help create a sense of community in the property.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12