This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a successful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a brand new office in Manchester city centre.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally 6 years plus experience in Facilities Management role within a large corporate environment and also worked for a Facilities Management provider
- Excellent customer Services skills
- Good understanding of both Hard and Soft Services Management
- Health and Safety qualifications or very good knowledge
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic company with lots of career progression opportunities, training and personal development. The benefits are very good and the team is inspirational and friendly.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 2
- Catering 1
- Construction 16
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 16
- Events 3
- Facilities Management (main) 76
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 7
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 1
- Management 2
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 3
- Training 1
- Workplace 1