This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
- Electrical Engineer
- North West (Mobile) + Van
- £26,000 - door to door travel - OTE £40,000
- Overtime opportunity + Expenses
My client is looking to recruit an Electrical maintenance engineer based across the North West working on a variety of commercial sites. Customers accounts you will work on include Care Homes, BUPA, NHS, Leeds Beckett University, Police properties and Fire stations. You will mainly be working across Liverpool, Manchester, Fleetwood and Preston and on occasion the West of Yorkshire.
The pay is hourly due to the opportunity of overtime, the pay here is also door to door covering all travel time and overtime kicks in at x1.5 after 4.45pm.
It's a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Northern SME, who provide Fire, Electrical, Mechanical and Nurse Call Services, specialising the private and public sector. Our client still has a family feel while experience good growth, with offices in the North East, Leeds and Manchester.
Duties of the role include:
- Mobile completing electrical PPM and reactive maintenance work
- Working across multiple commercial sites
- Electrics covered include lighting, wiring, BMS, alarms, fixed wire testing
- Basic mechanical and fabric maintenance as required in line with the customer's needs
- Working to all policy and procedures concerning health and safety
The ideal candidate must possess:
- 17 th or 18 th edition
- City and Guilds or NVQ in Electrical Engineering
- 2391 is desirable but non-essential.
- Enhanced DBS check
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 71
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 101
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 53
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 32
- Management 7
- M&E 50
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 40
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 8
- Workplace 5