Commercial Leasing Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Commercial Leasing Manager
Sector: Commercial Real Estate - Offices
Salary: Highly competitive
My client is a fast-moving and dynamic real estate brokerage company with a diverse and enviable client list. As they continue to grow, we are supporting their search for a Leasing Manager to join the London based team.
The mainstay of their business is to match office providers to occupiers, but their services extend beyond that, and that is where this role comes in. The leasing manager will work with a diverse range of businesses to help satisfy their requirements across a number leasing options. Either to find and secure space from Landlords in a traditional sense, or to provide advisory services to occupiers.
All about you
A first-class communicator you will already be well connected and possess a deep understanding of office leasing and flexible work space options. You will be driven, resilient and innovative. Your approach will be strategic and commercial, and you will have an excellent track record of developing relationships and understanding the needs of both clients and the business.
- To react to all expansion growth opportunities that may arise, impacting revenue growth and reduce costs where possible.
- To direct and complete all new business deals across both the mature and new estate with corporate clients.
- This is specific to leased opportunities within the group space offerings
- To lead all negotiations, creating innovative, bespoke leasing transactions that leverage the unique benefits and flexibility of the company network
- To drive impactful marketing campaigns to maximise leasing volumes for each individual group asset
- Building strong and lasting relationships with all clients in order to generate further revenue streams.
- Working closely with marketing channels & partners, building key commercial relationships
- To support the ongoing development of proactive sales strategy to systematically target desired accounts and occupiers.
- Work with existing occupiers to develop and enhance all solutions to deliver and support their real estate strategy
- Maintain a client solutions focused mentality.
- RICS Qualification
- Educated to a degree level
- Ideally 7 years experience in a similar role / with agency
It’s a very exciting time to join this company, so if this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send me your CV today – email@example.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies, go to www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 7
- Catering 1
- Construction 33
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 19
- Energy Management 61
- Engineering, Maintenance 427
- Estates, Property 10
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 251
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 67
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 171
- Management 9
- M&E 202
- Operations 52
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 8
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 6