Office Administrator Manager
Facilities Management (main)
- Office Administration Manager
- £26,000 - £29,000
- North Bristol
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administration Manager to work as part of a small team, supporting senior management in an office-based role in North Bristol. The role will be responsible for the management of administration within the office including running reports and taking minutes at high level meetings and picking up some operational client facing duties.
This role requires a lot of self-management and so is suited to someone who is very proactive and driven with good communication who will take ownership the workload. This is a great step for someone moving forward from an Administration role into operations.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications as well as helping to manage the diaries of the management team
- Taking minutes at the team meetings with accuracy
- Compiling and delivering high level reports for the board.
- Manage all office records and filing systems, both electronic and paper based.
- Organize and co-ordinate all meetings required including internal meetings, subcontractor meetings and client meeting.
- Undertake site inspections and building walk rounds.
- Maintaining finance and contract documents including assisting with legal claims, ensuring the correct procedures are adhered to.
- Running health and safety reports.
- Adherence to policies and procedures and statutory and legal obligations, including Health and safety law insurance and employment regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong note taking skills - accurate and quick.
- Short hand is desirable but not essential.
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with Microsoft Office, PDF Manager and ideally Sharepoint (desirable).
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Attention to detail and orderly way of working
- A high level of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence.
- Agile work ethic, able to problem solve and able to work quickly between different workstreams.
- Able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 18
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 1
- Construction 15
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 162
- Estates, Property 24
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 191
- Front of House 3
- Hard Services 111
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 62
- Management 4
- M&E 81
- Operations 27
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 27
- Sustainability 8
- ICT, Technical 5
- Workplace 14