This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40000 to £45000
The incoming Project Manager for this exceptionally exciting group will be overseeing and managing the delivery of fit out projects across a variety of retail and F&B units. This will mean you will have a number of projects on the go at any one time. Ideally you will have significant experience in construction, re-fit and refurb projects within retail or hospitality.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to Time, Budget and to a Quality Standard that as a minimum meets and where at all possible exceeds stakeholder expectations.
- To be the Single Point of Contact for all matters relation to Projects executed by others having an impact on Estate Services operations and or infrastructure.
- To derive and maintain the systems, processes and procedures that manage all directly delivered projects from inception to issue free operation. This includes the direct program management and managing expectations within the wider business.
- To effectively manage external Consultants to deliver on commitments within the program and support throughout the project lifecycle whilst maintaining forecast expenditure
- To closely manage contractual instructions, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders and any associated framework agreements within each project
- Ensures adherence to CDM and all other associated regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all stakeholder requirements are demonstrably agreed.
- Ensure the Estate Services Project Management supplier base has been vetted through the Estate Services Preferred Supplier List Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PSL PQQ)
- Competitively tender all works and frameworks to ensure best value for money. Experience in category management and procurement will be highly beneficial.
- Report weekly on progress and expenditure vs program and budget, escalating any issues and or factors that will present an immediate threat to the scheduled delivery if not addressed in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular worksite audits and ensure adherence to all internal and external regulatory requirements including review of RAMS and internal Authorisations.
- Work with the Facilities Managers and / or Managing Agents to ensure all project activities are planned and executed in a manner that causes minimal distribution to other building users.
- Ensure all depreciable assets are formally presented to the Estate Services Help Desk in the prescribed Asset Register format
- To ensure comprehensive Warranty & Defect provisions are provided at handover and upheld throughout the contractually defined defect and latent defect periods
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies go to www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 31
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 156
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 251
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 142
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20