This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Engineering Supervisor to be part of the Engineering Support team working to deliver Hard FM services throughout Scotland.
Working within various Government and Public Sector contracts the successful candidate will be responsible for working on building fabric refurbishment works including new build works, renovation activity as part of a FM minor works team the candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance and testing of all aspects of electrical services and systems.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Undertake refurbishment & installation works of all aspects of electrical services, including electrical switchgear, distribution boards, mains and sub- mains cabling, containment, lighting, and other electrical equipment.
To have knowledge of inspection and testing procedures and certify works upon completion in accordance with relevant certification.
To undertake reactive and planned service works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames ensuring client expectations are met.
- Provide detailed reports upon completion of works including breakdown processes, hours, and materials of works to allow for accurate valuation of works.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:-
- Approved Electrician NVQ level 3
City & Guilds 2391,
18 th Edition BS7671
CSCS Skills card.
Previous experience working within projects / minor works environment.
Full Clean Drivers Licence Skills, Experience and Qualifications:-
- Time Served Engineer in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Fabric type trade with at least 2 years full post apprenticeship experience
- CSCS Skills card.
- Previous experience working within building maintenance, projects and minor works environment.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Full disclosure is a contractual requirement.
Salary up to £35,000
- Competitive salary
30 days holiday
Company van & fuel card
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 16:30
Employee Referral Scheme
Learning and development opportunities
Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
Eye test and glasses reimbursement
Cycle 2 work scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh or Jordan on 0141 483 6600
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 253
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 143
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20