Business development Manager
Business Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with an inclusive and progressive facilities Management organisation in the South
This is a work from home role, with travel around the Southern region
- Business Development Manager
- Location: South /Home Working with travel
- Facilities Management knowledge/experience
- Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
This is an important role with business support responsibility for a range of contracts within the South of England. The role will support the Director by the management of continuous improvement, developing operational efficiencies for service delivery throughout the regional portfolio and encourage new opportunities and drive organic growth.
- Developing and managing continuous improvement across a portfolio of FM contracts in the Southern region
- Gathering intelligence, through research and business understanding and developing a pipeline with relevant and appropriate potential clients/customers.
- Prospecting for new clients
- Generating new leads and developing relationships with potential clients to secure additional services.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations for and to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organisation
- Coordinating the resources required to complete all pricing, tenders and submissions required by clients
- Developing long term growth plans for existing major clients.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- A proven background in business development within the facilities management industry within the commercial or public sector
- Proven experience/knowledge of hard & soft facilities Management TFM
- A track record in strong presentational skills is essential
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Awareness of Facilities Management business industry and service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14