Head Of Sales - Retail and Facilities Management Property Maintenance
Sales & Marketing
Facilities Management (main)
Head of Sales for Market Leader
Cygnia Maintenance are looking to appoint a new Head of Sales to lead the continued growth and success of this well established and ambitious company. Cygnia is the UK’s largest, and leading, provider of retail signage maintenance services. They deliver an unrivalled nationwide service to the retail and hospitality industry through contracts with the UKs largest retailers and FM companies. The successful candidate will have extensive new business sales and account management experience within the property maintenance discipline, not necessarily signage but preferably servicing the retail market through FM service providers.The successful candidate will need to understand the service ethic and the demanding world of retail and FM property maintenance.
Principal roles and responsibilities
- To identify, negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed the businesses ambitious growth targets
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients
- To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
- Develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations
- Oversee account management of existing Retail and FM accounts, taking personal ownership of top 20 clients
- Manage the price and specification reviews with existing customers, along with introduction of other company/group services.
- Line management of one sales person (at the moment), ensuring that clear goals and objectives are set and met. This team will grow on the back of your success and strategy
- Develop a collaborative and constructive working relationship with all business areas of Cygnia and equally important of the wider business group
- Contribute insight into the marketing strategy to ensure a return on investment
An exciting time to join this business
It is truly an exciting time to be joining Cygnia, who were acquired in 2019 by Hexite Group, a provider of design, communication, brand activation, display and merchandising products & services for major brand owners and retailers, with a turnover in excess of £60million. This opens up huge opportunities for cross-selling products and services to the Cygnia customers and equally to the customers from the rest of the group.
High profile role
This is a high profile job with prestigious clients in the FM and retail markets. The successful candidate will need to be both an excellent communicator and an inspirational leader. They will need to be able to negotiate and relate to clients’ staff at a variety of levels.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director, hold a key position in the senior management team, with a view to promotion to Director at a future date for the right candidate. Cygnia Maintenance’s head office is located in Broadstairs, Kent and it is envisaged that on average at least one day a week will need to be spent in Broadstairs. The position comes with a basic salary of £60-£65,000, a generous bonus package, dependent on sales growth. There is an executive company car, 25 days holiday, healthcare and generous company pension scheme.
The Recruitment Bureau have been retained exclusively to fill this role and ask that candidates apply directly through advertisements, posts on job boards, social media channels. Cygnia Maintenance have specifically requested that they not be directly approached by either candidates or recruitment agencies with regard to this position.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14