Facilities Management (main)
Mobile Electrician - Domestic Bias
Cornwall / Plymouth / Exeter
Permanent Role - Mobile
£31,000 - £33,000 + overtime
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up-skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Mobile Electrician to work on a mobile basis on a large Government Defence contract as mobile maintenance providers supporting on the living quarters across various bases in the South West of the UK. The ideal candidate will be well versed in domestic work and some commercial maintenance.
Normal working hours Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:00.
The successful candidate will be expected to take charge of each site and manage all aspects of their work and develop a relationship with the client - this would be a very good role for an engineer looking to develop their time management skills.
As a Mobile Electrician you will be responsible to ensure that the building maintenance tasks on the sites are done on time and to schedule and look after your own workload, as well as visiting each site twice per year to complete PPM's.
Whilst on site you will be carrying out a range of general maintenance. This could be anything from a simple lamp change / emergency light test to a 6 month / annual test.
Whilst on site you might also be required from time to time to carry out some more general building maintenance, this could be replacing a ceiling tile, or putting a door handle back on for example due to the domestic nature of the role.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems
- Previous Electrician experience/Qualifications
- Undertake repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems and emergency light testing
- Minor installation work
- 1 st /2 nd fix of project work
- £31,000-33,000 PA
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 31 Days Annual Leave per year
- Tools/Phone provided
- Multiple opportunities for progression
If this position for a Mobile Electrician sounds like something that interests you, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Total Recruitment.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14