This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Crawley - RH10
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to work on a large Blue Chip site in Crawley, just outside of the Gatwick area.
The successful candidate will be expected to have an extensive technical knowledge of hard services and site management, representing a nationally renowned Facilities Management company. They will be managing a total number of 3-4 engineers across the site.
- Experience in managing a hard services team.
- Experience in managing budgets and P&L desirable.
- Presenting and compiling monthly reports to clients.
- Working closely with the clients daily, managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Conducting specific risk assessments
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Producing detailed and specific engineering quotes for a range of mechanical, electrical and building fabric works.
- Active role in annual shutdowns, and project works
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to project and engineering activities
- Managing sub-contractors permits to work etc.
- Strong leadership skills
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- NVQ 3/4/5, HNC/D or Engineering Degree or equivalent in an electrical/mechanical discipline desired
- Health & Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role with comprehensive knowledge of relevant maintenance standards (e.g. SFG20)
- Excellent team working and problem-solving capabilities
- Experienced in preparing technical reports and lifecycle business cases
- Experience of the managing and delivery of statutory compliance in respect of building services and MEP
Facilities Manager Package:
- Salary: Up to £40,000
- Mobile phone/laptop provided
- Onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Perkbox rewards
- 25 Days + 8 days Bank Holiday Annual leave
If you are interested in this Facilities Manager role please apply with your updated CV, or call Josh on 0 2 0 8 09 2 6 5 0 0
Contract Manager / Technical Manager / Hard Services Manager / Facilities Manager
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16