Commercial Gas Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Commercial Gas Engineer
£45,000 plus overtime and call out
Monday to Friday
Are you a commercial gas engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer within the M25 looking for an opportunity to progress or upskill.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills due to this being a client facing role.
The ability to plan and supervise their own workload as well as being able to produce quotes for additional works required by obtaining materials costs and writing up a description of the works required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of the following current ACS elements - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, COCN1, CORT1, CIGA1, CDGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1 / 1A.
- Excellent knowledge of current gas regulations.
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and installations.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge, both domestic and commercial of most major manufactures i.e. Valliant Powermatic, Riello, Broag, Combat, Ambi-Rad, Ideal, Potterton, Nu Way and Worcester etc.
- Good all-round knowledge of heating systems with controls/BMS knowledge desirable.
- Good plumbing skills
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients' requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Full UK driving licence
If you're a commercial gas engineer looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch directly or apply.
02 08 092 65 00
Jake @ hva c recruitment . com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14