AP Permit Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
AP Permit Supervisor
Shifts: 4 ON 4 OFF/Days & Nights
White City Place
Are you a AP Permit Supervisor or Critical Services Supervisor and looking for a new role in critical environment, shift rotations?
We have a great opportunity working as an AP Permit Supervisor with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are the largest FM company in Europe, they are looking to take on a AP Permit Supervisor, covering the biggest and most exciting contract in the UK, this site is located in the West London area.
- To plan and implement relevant Tool Box Talks in line with management training requirements
- To undertake training and course work as required by the Account Authorising Engineer
- To carry out Authorised Person duties in accordance with company procedures JSP375
- To appoint competent persons in accordance with JSP375 rules and procedures
- Ensure the clientcompany legal standards and rules relating to the management of Mechanical and/or LV&HV electrical systems. Equipment are correctly and properly applied to those systems or equipment he or she has been appointed to oversee
- Maintain accurate records and other data to show these standards are being applied
- Develop and implement suitable local procedures and programmes to meet the standard
- Monitor that Competent Persons have been employed to undertake the work
- To plan and implement workloads for Day & WLOP engineering teams
- To plan and undertake procedures, regular checks, routine inspections and emergency conditions in conjunction with the engineering shift team
- Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and equipment using emergency escalation process in a timely manner in relation to broadcast/business critical systems.
- To Maintain and review stock levels, spares requirements through audit and timely ordering of parts
- To undertake training and course work as required by the Technical Services Manager and/or the Regional Engineering manager
- A nationally recognised electrical qualification to at least ONC / C&G standard
- Established working experience on relevant electrical/mechanical systems and equipment
- Previously been regarded as a Competent Person for electrical work
- Attended the company's Permit to Work course
If this role as a AP Permit Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16