Cleaning Manager - FTC 6 Months
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Warrington - Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
The Cleaning Manager will support the Operations Team in the management of site based Janitors provided in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic across a portfolio of commercial properties. The duties will include staff inductions, training, liaison with recruitment agencies and completion of on-boarding paperwork.
This role is a Fixed Term position until January 2022, with the possibility of being extended. This role will be covering the following areas:
The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
- Responsible for the delivery of Inductions and completion of Task Risk Assessment paperwork for Janitors provided under COVID-19 banner.
- Provision of training for Janitors to ensure work is carried out safely, efficiently and to agreed Touch Point Cleaning (TPC) standard.
- Liaison with Recruitment Agencies; to include provision of staff where vacancies become available, to manage missed shifts and to arrange leave/sickness cover for TPC.
- Completion of on-boarding paperwork if Janitors are to be recruited for a fixed term period.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed and encourage safe working practices; this is to include accident reporting.
- Ensure the effective use of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that Janitors are working the correct hours.
- Distribute uniforms and PPE.
- Monitor the use of chemicals and materials utilised in TPC role.
- Deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner, referring to line manager where appropriate.
What we are looking for
Previous experience in a Supervisory/Managerial role
- Good communicator with an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Solutions oriented, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to work to a schedule on their own initiative.
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- IOSH qualification and experience would be desirable.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16