Regional Technical Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Regional Technical Manager
North England or Scotland
£50,000 plus car and bonus
Our client is looking for a Regional Technical Manager for their Water division in the North East and Scotland.
You will have overall accountability and operational responsibility for all directly delivered Water treatment activities within the region, Management of all financial, HR, SHEQ and physical resources as they relate to the region. Including the planning and deployment of those resources. Full responsibility for the development of the business and to deliver self-delivered Water Treatment capabilities across the region.
- Ensure the Water treatment division remains on budget by reviewing budgets monthly via 1-2-1 meetings with the Head of Water Treatment ensuring that corrective actions plans are put in place and closed out.
- Management and Development on both Internal and External Water Treatment Contracts
- P&L management across all contracts within the region relating to the Water Treatment Business Unit
- Effective management of supplier spend working alongside the Procurement team to minimise spend without adversely affecting service delivery
- Manage WIP and Debt
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers that will generate value adding long-term business streams for the Division.
- Take senior operational role in business development activities within division
- To improve self-delivery ratios
- Ensure delivery of M&E remedial works, and other service streams in Scope for Contracted Sites
- Ensure all contracts achieve contractual compliance regarding PPMs and reactive remedial works utilising both the relevant CAFM system.
- Continually review processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- To ensure all contract team members are managed in accordance with company procedures
- Management experience directly related to the delivery of Water Treatment activities
- Membership of the Institute of Water desirable
- Proficient level of IT skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Confident and positive
- Able to work alone and manage a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14