Mobile Glazier / Handyman
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Field Service Glazier / Handyman
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 Per Annum
Location: Covering West London/Surrey/Kent
The field service glazier will be working for a long standing facilities maintenance provider that specialises in a range of facilities services including windows and glazing covering West London/Surrey. Providing services to some of the biggest property management companies in the industry, commercial new builds and mixed-use developments.
The field service glazier/handyman will be working as part of an established team carrying out window and glazing installation and repairs, and general site maintenance as required.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measuring, servicing, installing, and repairing glass, all types of doors and windows.
- The successful glazier will work with metal windows, sash windows, electric and manual windows and general glazing.
- Ensuring all work environment is left clean and safe.
- Operating hoists or cranes with suction cups to lift heavy glass units when required
- Produce double glazed unit's whist on site
- General Site maintenance as required
- Assist with the ordering of materials and maintenance of stock levels
- Communicate the status of jobs to colleagues and managers
- Operate all equipment safely and efficiently according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ensure all Health and safety measures are taken in line with company best practices and legislation.
- Ensure the correct storage of materials and maintain good housekeeping of equipment. Experience and competencies
- Previous experience as a glazier working on all types of door, window and security systems.
- Excellent understanding of all types of glass
- A valid CSCS Card
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations, legislation, policies and procedures
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Maintains current knowledge with the latest technology
- High attention to detail, ensuring all work is finished to the highest quality and standards
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients, colleagues and management.
- To be considered for this role you will need a full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role as a Facilities Handyman / Glazier please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 09 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14