Customer Service Team Leader
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Being passionate about service delivery and people development, the Team Leaders ensure that their team and individuals provide a highly efficient service to every customer who contacts the CSC for help. Through effective coaching, mentoring, development and quality management, the Team Leader will develop and motivate their team to achieve and exceed expectations.
Totally unflappable and full of initiative, your focus will be to enable your team to be successful. Always focused on achieving contractual KPI's, you can address performance challenges in a timely way and ensure that process & quality standards are adhered to. You will be able to use data to analyse performance against targets, KPIs and SLAs and above all ensure that customer service delivery is at the heart of everything your team
Day to Day
- To increase stability through standardisation, embedding consistency in process and operating methodology working with the Operations Manager.
- Managing and leading your direct reports in understanding and delivering business processes and policies. (Conduct and capability)
- Manage, lead, and develop a team to ensure that they satisfy the requirements of the contracts supported
- Lead the team to achieve customer and client satisfaction by ensuring first time resolution to all customer enquiries raised at the CSC
- Provide robust people and team management principles, such as effective leadership, motivation techniques, performance management, quality principles, and development initiatives to ensure that the team meets and exceeds targets and expectations
- To identify opportunities for continual improvement to service delivery, initiating changes to the benefit of the customer, liaising with internal and operational management teams to gain buy in across all departments and service delivery areas
- To ensure that the team are fully equipped to complete their tasks through regular 1:1's, training, coaching and development activities
- To monitor the daily performance of the team, providing timely feedback and acting on poor performance where necessary
- To operate within contractually set service level agreements, policies, procedures, and targets
- Developing, coaching, and training your team and wider stakeholders within the business on the customer journey.
- Responding to escalations to support the customer through to complete resolution, ensuring you and your team take ownership.
- Take ownership for resolving queries and completing the actions required to ensure that all customers receive the highest quality of service
- Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
- Responsible for call quality performance across the team by completing individual call quality sessions both side by side and remotely to ensure that all quality measures are adhered to as per your daily, weekly, and monthly KPI targets.
- Responsible for conducting daily coaching sessions for each member of your team to enhance their current skillset and increase performance capability
- Responsible for identifying trends in performance and placing the appropriate measures in place to increase performance in a timely manner including Performance Improvement Plans once all other avenues have been exhausted.
- Responsible for team engagement by running daily buzz sessions, team meetings and running incentives within the contact centre.
- Responsible for ensuring that your teams' knowledge on process, procedures, business and contract awareness is at the necessary level to enable your team to dispatch their duties to the highest quality standards.
- Responsible for minimising, managing, reducing errors within your team.
- Duty Manager responsible for the centre when no available senior managers are on site i.e. weekends, covering holidays, absence etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that your teams are aware of call statistics, KPI's and any other relevant targets and visuals to aid them in dispatching their duties.
- Responsible for all HR process and procedures ensuring that they are followed to the letter in a timely manner within set parameters.
- Responsible for ensuring that you always act as a role model and conduct yourself with professionalism regardless.
- Expected to work as part of the wider team and collaborate with your peers to cover activities for other teams when your peers are off the floor.
- Responsible for challenging behaviors which do not comply with our internal policies and procedures regardless whether they are within your team or not
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced in managing a team of contact centre agents within a multi-channel contact centre environment.
- An experienced team leader with a passion for keeping the customer at the heart of the operation
- Has the natural ability to motivate and energise others to achieve. Experienced in leading a team to achieve excellence, in a performance driven environment
- Recognises the importance of coaching, mentoring, motivation and performance management principals.
- Agrees and monitors the timely completion of objectives and targets
- Provides a quality service by maintaining high professional standards in order to effectively resolve complex customer issues
- Seeks to improve customer and client satisfaction by maintaining and developing positive relationships acting and responding to feedback
- Considers problems from different angles and seeks out the best solution for the benefit of the organisation and the customer
- The ability to demonstrate performance management and improvement in a fast paced target driven environment
- Thoroughly investigates issues using all the available resources to establish cause and effect
- Highly effective in time management and can prioritise their workload effectively.
- Gains enthusiastic support from others to provide win-win solutions
- Gains loyalty through ethical behavior, understanding and applying sensitivity, confidentiality, and empathy
- Has the ability to work under and respond positively to pressure in a diverse and challenging environment
- Has the ability to make fair decisions based on the information provided
- Has excellent communication skills, tailoring the message to the audience using the most appropriate communication method to ensure understanding
- Assertive and confident with the ability to gain trust and respect of a team and customers.
- Works with all people necessary to assist in the full and satisfactory resolution of customer issues, building networks and relationships to enable the sharing of best practice
- Competent in working with multiple ICT systems to access, record and provide information
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply with your CV online or call Jamie or Paul on 0121 809 1999
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14