Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£45,000 - £47,000
Are you a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer or Critical Services Engineer and looking for a new role in critical environment?
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are the largest FM company in Europe, they are looking to take on a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer, covering the biggest and most exciting contract in the UK.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the M&E engineering services as required by PPM schedules & highlight any defects to the Technical Services Manager
- Review maintenance tasks on an ongoing basis and identify tasks that can be self-delivered
- Communicate and liaise with subcontractors and plan, supervise, and monitor subcontractors PPM tasks
- Manage the safe systems of work and permit system to ensure a safe working environment. Review subcontractors RAMS to ensure completeness.
- Manage, advise, and encourage subcontractors to achieve high standards of H&S
- Plan tasks and manage time to ensure business continuity is not affected
- Plan and carry out switching requirements on the HV and LV network.
- Keep maintenance records up to date and ensure they are completed
- Ensure compliance with the contract and statutory requirements
- Carry out instructions as required on the electrical/ mechanical works as identified by the client
- Proactively pursue and respond to any issues which arise during your shift and ensure they are resolved in line with the contractual SLA's
- Where you identify faults or failures, raise the task with the technical services manager and develop a resolution in a timely manner
- Identify any major replacement or shutdown works well in advance. Develop a plan for these works for approval by the TSM and the client.
- Daily monitoring of all main plant & equipment within the building to ensure designed resilience and operation are maintained
- Keep plant records up to date and check training records of all users for plant and equipment
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- 18th Edition Qualified
- Test and Inspect 2391 preferred (Initial verification & Periodic Inspection)
- LV AP training and evidence of experience
- NVQ level 3 in a relevant mechanical discipline
- Knowledge and experience of Legionella control measures?
- SSSTS or IOSH Working Safely
- Willingness to work in a HV environment
- Work as part of a team and assist others where necessary.
If this role as a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16