Small Works Administrator
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Purpose/Main Functions of Position
This position will encompass a number of functions and operations, primarily, and where necessary in consultation with the Small Works Manager:
- Raise POs, manage GRN process and deal with invoice queries for Sites relating to Small Works
- Receipting Invoices for payment to our supply chain as part of the P2P process for the business
- Upload of Quotes onto Client CAFM System
- Amendment of WO statuses as instructed by the SWM
- Assist the SWM with the generation of reporting for Small Works
- Technical and commercial verification of data associated to the receipting process which includes the review of rates, work orders, and purchase orders, as well as making any necessary amendments to ensure a match is possible
- Administration support of the Small Works Team which will include the purchase of materials, subcontract, plant & equipment and hired Items, providing holiday and sickness cover, when necessary
- Close Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure process is supported
- To work with the system that supports the procurement process, providing assistance to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of data and communications
- Support with the provision of information in relation to internal procedures to enable the department to add value to the contracts
- Document Collation and Control and General Administration
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies required
- Communication skills
- Commercial understanding
- A professional telephone manner.
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy, specifically excel
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to build professional working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Work safely in accordance with the company's current health and safety policy and procedures.
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
Previous experience in a similar role
- FM Industry specific knowledge.
- Previous experience of Maximo
- Security Clearance, Counter Terrorism Check
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 253
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 143
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 21