Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
Bangor, North Wales
The Mobile Cleaning Supervisor (MCS) will support the Operations Team in the management of site based Janitors provided in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic across a portfolio of commercial properties. The MCS duties will include staff inductions, training, liaison with recruitment agencies and completion of on-boarding paperwork.
This role is a Fixed Term position until September 2021, with the possibility of being extended. This role will be covering the following areas:
We are looking to hire 1 Supervisor.
**The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle**
- Responsible for the delivery of Inductions and completion of Task Risk Assessment paperwork for Janitors provided under COVID-19 banner.
- Provision of training for Janitors to ensure work is carried out safely, efficiently and to agreed Touch Point Cleaning (TPC) standard.
- Liaison with Recruitment Agencies; to include provision of staff where vacancies become available, to manage missed shifts and to arrange leave/sickness cover for TPC.
- Completion of on-boarding paperwork if Janitors are to be recruited for a fixed term period.
- Ensure Interserve Health & Safety procedures are followed and encourage safe working practices; this is to include accident reporting.
- Ensure the effective use of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that Janitors are working the correct hours.
- Distribute uniforms and PPE.
- Monitor the use of chemicals and materials utilised in TPC role.
- Deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner, referring to line manager where appropriate.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role
- Good communicator with an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Solutions oriented, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to work to a schedule on their own initiative.
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- IOSH qualification and experience would be desirable.
- Mon-Fri 7am-7pm
- 45p p/mile mileage allowance
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 251
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 142
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20