Mobile Electrical Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Mobile Electrical Engineer
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Call out 1 in 4
Company van & Fuel
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up-skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a team across a handful of sites in Cardiff and the surrounding areas to provide facilities maintenance across a well-known high-street retail contract.
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are one of the largest FM companies in Europe, they are looking to take a Mobile Electrical Engineer with multiple skills in trades covering the one of the biggest retail contracts in the UK.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience servicing, maintaining, installing, and repairing a wide range of electrical services across different sectors
- You will hold a minimum of Level 2 NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in an electrical capacity & Electrical Testing experience
- The role will involve maintaining, and repairing and installing various types of equipment. Fault finding, test, repair, and preventative maintenance. If required it would be expected of you to complete other duties in support of the rest of the team
- For the right candidate a basic salary in the region of £36 - £39k per annum, plus overtime and benefits. This really is a great opportunity to join a company with vast expertise in the industry with great career opportunities and chances of progression.
- A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required (e.g. City & Guilds), and previous experience is essential
- IEE 18th Edition (essential)
- 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety Awareness, with an IOSH qualification (desirable)
This role also offers a great opportunity for progression within the company and also further training in new qualifications.
If this position is of any interest please apply or call the office for a confidential conversation asking for Toby,
0208 092 6500
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Electrician
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16