Mobile Fabric Technician
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Mobile Fabric Technician
North or West London
£30,000.00-£32,000.00 + Overtime
Monday - Friday, Normal Hours
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Fabric Technician with building services skills, to join one of the leading FM companies across their commercial portfolio in the North or West London which includes retail, commercial offices and leisure sites.
This will suit a Mobile Fabric Technician with experience in service, maintenance, and compliance.
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any electrical requirements from time to time.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- City and Guilds Qualification in Electrical/Plumbing (desirable)
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Joe.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13