This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Mon - Fri / 8-5 + Overtime
Mobile + Travel Expenses
Are you a Projects Engineer or Projects Supervisor and looking for a new role or the next step in the FM Projects sector?
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are the largest FM company in Europe, they are looking to take a Projects Supervisor on, covering the biggest and most exciting contract in the UK.
- To plan and implement relevant Tool Box Talks in line with management training requirements. Operate team and reports in line with IFM processes and health and safety systems.
- Responsible for the inspection, testing and data entry for the building services electrical installation works on to the clients electrical certification system portal (EDIS) .
- To plan and implement workloads for building services electricians
- Responsible for quoting and supervising the electrical installation works from conception to completion.
- To plan and undertake procedures, regular checks, routine inspections and emergency conditions in conjunction with the building services electrical team.
- To control and supervise contractors when required.
- To perform tasks as deemed necessary by the Head of Projects or PM designate
- Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and equipment using emergency escalation process in a timely manner in relation to broadcast/business critical systems.
- To Maintain and review stock levels, spares requirements through audit and timely ordering of stock and materials.
- Responsible for the P&L associated with the team's electrical installation and maintenance works.
- To attend finance and commercial meetings as required.
- To adhere with the companies safe system of work and associated permit system ensuring compliance and liaison with the local permit offices and authorised personnel.
- Carry out risk assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities.
- Ensure accurate completion of service reports and work orders so all data can be entered on to CMMS system.
- Supervisory Experience in electrical contracting, installation works.
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field
- Served a recognised electrical apprentaship
- City and guilds 2391 or equivalent, experience in the test & inspection of electrical installations and the completion of test certification
- 18th Edition
- Have a positive and proactive approach to work and able to work own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office
- Able to work a continuous 24 hour shift pattern to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Experience in undertaking electrical installation works across commercial, industrial and data centre installations
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and Academical Training
- Competitive Overtime Rates
- Exclusive Company Benefits
If this role as a Projects Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14