Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Winchester & Surrounding Areas
£36,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Call Out Rota
Monday - Friday, Normal Hours
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join one of the leading FM companies across their commercial portfolio on the South Coast which includes retail, commercial offices and leisure sites.
This will suit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer with experience in service, maintenance, and compliance.
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any air conditioning requirements from time to time.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- To undertake pre-planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the air conditioning systems compliant
- To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
- To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
- Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Hold a 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate (F-Gas).
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 57
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 219
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 18
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12