This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
To assist in the efficient running and development of the branch or department, in conjunction with the Branch Manager or Department Head by maximising the overall performance, compliance record, income and profitability of the branch or department.
Responsibilities & Duties
Whilst the following provides a description of the tasks to be undertaken by the Administrator, there will be requirements for the individual to undertake some other duties that are essential to the smooth running of the office. These must be mutually agreed between the Administrator and the Branch Manager or Department Head.
- To answer the telephone and deal with requests from clients and customers that require a routine response. For more complex issues, to direct calls to the appropriate person.
- To open the post each day, date stamp and record all correspondence in a Post Log.
- To prepare the outgoing post, ensuring all correspondence is signed, dated correctly and adequate posting costs are issued to the correspondence.
- To use mail merges to deliver general correspondence to clients and leaseholders.
- To work with the Department Head or Branch Manager and Property Managers in the preparation of responses to clients, contractors and customers by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter.
- To process, scan, photocopy and file documents as required.
- To assist the Property Managers responsible for the portfolio of properties in the preparation of service charge budgets, notes of explanation, management agreements, reports to clients and senior management.
- To assist in updating monthly Branch or Department Reports.
- To assist in uploading documentation to the Datastation system.
- To maintain and update the diary of appointments for the Department Manager or Branch Manager and Property Managers; property inspection checklists, notes of client and residents' meetings.
- To code and prepare invoices for signature by the Property Managers.
- Under the direction of the Property Managers, to organise and issue works orders for routine maintenance such as cleaning, gardening and other low risk maintenance.
- To keep the Key Log up to date. To issue and ensure the return of keys from contractors. To arrange and issue keys and access control fobs to customers, ensuring complete records are maintained.
- To liaise with other departments to obtain or provide information relating to the portfolio.
- To liaise with IT departments and external suppliers for the maintenance of equipment such as computers, phones, printers and franking machines.
- Under direction of the Department Head or Branch Manager, to assist with the preparation, cataloguing, dispatching and retrieval of archive material to secure storage.
- To attend meetings as and when required.
- To carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
- To complete all mandatory online training courses in a timely manner and to take part in optional training courses as considered appropriate by the Department Head or Branch Manager
- To ensure that FCA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices and behave in accordance with these rules and Treating the Customer Fairly guidelines
- To be courteous and professional in all dealing with clients, customers, contractors and general public
- To be punctual at all times and ensure that you are dressed in accordance with the Dress Code
- To develop business relations with group members in order to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- To be an active team member; contributing to the motivation and achievements of the department or branch.
- To endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13