This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Monday - Friday, Normal Working Hours
£26,000 - £28,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Static Handyperson to be based at a brand new distribution site in Dartford - as the Static Handyperson on site you will be responsible for all fabric tasks as well as supporting other engineers with any other maintenance that may arise on a day to day basis.
The successful Static Handyperson will be joining the UK's biggest FM company who can offer a competitive salary as well as great company benefits, progression, and training.
- Carry out remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations
- General fabric maintenance
- Previous FM experience
- Well presented with a can-do attitude
- Client facing experience (desirable)
If you are interested in the Static Handyperson role please apply or alternatively please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 57
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 219
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 18
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12