Compliance Team Leader
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Compliance & Maintenance Team Leader
Cycle to work scheme + free eye tests + more benefits
33 days holiday
Opportunity for training and progression
Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm (37.5hrs)
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence? Our client is currently recruiting for a Compliance Team Leader to join a passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis
The Compliance Manager role
- Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To support the Planned Services Manager and Maintenance Planner to ensure that all properties & assets have the required level of planned maintenance and remain compliant.
- Line Manager to a small team of PPM and Compliance Administrators.
- Create PPM task completion and paperwork review targets and display continuous improvement regarding this.
- Ensure all remedial works stemming from maintenance visits are either undertaken, quoted to the client by the operations team or otherwise made visible to the client.
- Ensure consistent and accurate reports are produced which indicate the completion of related works and gaps in certification to be resolved.
- Work with Operations Manager to improve compliance management and resolve issues on any client contract.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Management System and be instrumental in implementing the procedures and instructions.
- Ensure timely feedback of updates and information for the client and attend client meetings if required.
- Ensure maximum productivity of the compliance administration team to prevent records from not being obtained or checked over the course of any given month or reporting period.
- Promote best practice, competence, and continuous improvement when in all aspects of compliance management.
What you'll need to succeed as a Compliance Manager
- Experience in FM / Building Services industry.
- Application and configuration of CAFM systems, ideally Concept Evolution.
- Very high ability with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of different compliance areas within the built environment / FM.
- Good understanding of FM service and contract delivery and commercial implications. Methodical and procedure approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborative with stakeholders from different teams and organisations.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £30,000
- A full time permanent contract (37.5hrs per week).
- 33 days holiday, pension scheme, eye tests, cycle to work scheme and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in the Compliance Manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call the team at HVAC Recruitment
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13