Air Conditioning Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Air Conditioning Engineer
£37,000-£39,000 per year
Reading and surrounding areas
Mon - Fri + Overtime + door to door travel!
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning engineer to work for a Large Facilities Company based oin the South West. They have been trading for well over 30 years, and are looking to expand the Air Conditioning Team in the Berkshire area.
The ideal candidate will have the ideal knowledge of Facilities Maintenance and Air Conditioning Service knowledge in a commercial environment. This is a very good role for someone who wants to progress in a large FM team for a great company and likes to work on a mobile basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Air Conditioning Planned and Reactive Maintenance for the multiple sites, and will work alongside the sub-contractors on various sites such as hospitals, Gyms, Commercial offices and School sites.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary: £36,000-£38,000 per year
- Door to door travel!
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
- 1.5x/2x overtime rates
- 1 in 14 call outs - £100 standby
- 28 days holidays
- Personal use of van
- Company card for parking expenses
Job specific accountabilities:
- Management of maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- 90% service and maintenance work, 10% small projects/reactive
- Good Facilities Maintenance knowledge
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent in Air Conditioning or a Heating and Ventilation qualification
- F-Gas 2079 (Necessary)
- Experience of chillers is desirable but not essential
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
- Great client facing experience and appearance
If this role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 57
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 219
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 18
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12