Facilities Maintenance Helpdesk
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Help Desk Operative
Work from home with the occasional day in the office
£25,000-£26,000 per year
City of London
Must have Experience with Facilities Maintenance (FM)
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the country’s leading FM companines.
We are looking for an experienced help desk operative to work for one of the largest and longest established investment houses in the country who have over 85 years of experience in the field.
The company operates from there headquarters in Central London, with the opportunity to work from home with the occasional day in the office.
The successful candidate will join a soft services Help desk team providing support to the team. As a Help desk Operative, you should have a solid Facilities, Helpdesk or Maintenance background and be able to handle pressure well.
You will be required to;
- Manage and support the other helpdesk operatives whilst providing support
- Liaising back to the helpdesk manager and providing feedback.
- Work closely with the planning team to ensure jobs are logged and allocated in a timely manner and in line with client SLA/KPI's
- To chase up jobs daily and ensure 4hr urgent calls are dealt with in an expedited manner.
- Respond to helpdesk emails within a timely fashion.
- To input financial details relating to works on a daily basis.
- To provide administration support to Engineers, Supervisors and Account Managers and Directors.
- Answer the telephone and address all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run open job daily/weekly reports.
- Facilities Maintenance/Helpdesk experience required
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Ability to prioritise workload under tight deadlines.
- Good telephone manner and understanding of customer care.
- Experience of Job Watch or Zendesk an advantage.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skill.
- Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy.
- Reliability, Flexibility, Customer focused, Team player, Punctual.
- Enthusiastic with positive "can do" approach.
- Work well during times of pressure.
- Calm nature - even temperament
Experience in a contract support or help desk role experience would advantageous.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- £26,000-£28,000 - Dependent on experience
If this roe sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Toby.
Helpdesk / help desk / administrator / contract support / receptionist / facilities co-ordinator
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13