Fabric Handy Person
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Fabric Technician/ Handyman/ Handy person
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the country’s leading FM companies
Our client is looking for a Fabric Engineer to join part of a team of engineers working across a large site based on a multinational oil and gas corporation site.
The successful candidate will form part of a larger team of engineers and sometimes work on their own across a commercial site. This contract requires an engineer who currently holds their enhanced DBS or is able to pass one upon completion of the job offer.
The ideal candidate will complete all aspects of building services, anything from minor electrical & mechanical work to fabric repairs on the buildings.
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- £22,000- £24,000
- Overtime available (1.5x/2x standard rates)
- 25 days holidays per year + Bank holidays!
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks when required.
- General Building services work when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving licence. (Essential)
- PASMA (Desirable)
- IPAF or equivalent licence for MEWP operation (Desirable)
- Experience in working on industrial sites. (Desirable)
- Computer literate in MS office applications. (Essential)
If this role as a Temporary Fabric Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Toby.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14