IT Infrastructure manager- Contract
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure manager- Contract
Salary: £40,000pa plus bonus and benefits
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a hugely successful national bar group with sites through the UK. With a head office in Manchester and multiple brands across British towns and cities, they are looking for an IT infrastructure manager that will be a key part of the team for the next year.
What are we looking for?
A candidate that will be able to support projects and new openings across the business. They are looking for candidates that are able to deliver timely projects to a high standard, be able to proactively improve systems and be able to work across teams in a collaborative manner.
- Proactive delivery of a series of projects to deadlines
- Oversee the smooth running of the Company network and server infrastructure via 3rd parties
- Supplier management
- 3rd line and VIP user support
- Overseeing connectivity/network/WiFi needs for new Site installations and refurbs
- Build strong relationships and trust with Key Stakeholders and senior managers
- Supporting The SDM/Software Development Team on company initiatives.
- Representing the IT Dept in non-technical business initiatives.
- Office 365
- Teams Telephony
- Microsoft server
- Microsoft Windows
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 57
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 219
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 18
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12