B2B Sales Associate - Co-living
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Contracts, Projects, Bids
Building Design, Planning, Development
The Role: B2B Sales Associate – Co-living
Sector: B2B Sales
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 DOE + Excellent Commission
I am looking for an exceptional B2B Sales Associate with a passionate and credible approach.
My client is at the forefront of modern living solutions and they are growing at pace. You will be tasked with identifying and forming relationships with corporate clients and joining a dynamic team of property professionals who have community at the heart of what they do.
All about you:
You will need to be a self-starter who is polished, possess excellent communication skills and have a collaborative and enthusiastic approach. Ideally you will have experience in sales / lettings and come from client facing role. Candidates with experience of being a move consultant or working in a relocation agency would do really well in this role, particularly coming from a corporate or client services style business.
- To drive rentals / leasing with corporate clients – minimum term 6 months
- Build partnerships with Universities and other large institutions
- Playing an active role in the commercial success of a portfolio of 130 properties across the UK
- Working on leads that a team of analysts help produce
- Sourcing and securing your own leads
- Being a team player with high energy and a positive outlook
- Exceptional customer service skills
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting and entrepreneurial company as it grows.
If you have what it takes, please send your CV to me ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Due to a high volume of applications, it is not possible to feedback on an individual basis. If you do not hear from me within 4 weeks, please assume you have not been successful.
To view all our vacancies, visit www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 29
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 56
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 218
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 17
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12