This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Joiner to join our Maintenance team, carrying out Planned Fabric works, Maintenance and Reactive activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
The successful candidate will aim to achieve set SLA and KPI's whilst reporting to the Fabric Projects Team line management.
- Location: Edinburgh
- Working hours: Mon-Fri. Over time available.
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Carry out various joinery and building fabric tasks as instructed
- Any other relevant fabric building tasks as reasonably requested.
- Time served City & Guild apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ qualification in a Carpentry and joinery
- Must have sound interpersonal skill and pay attention to detail.
- Must have experience and competence in relevant Health & Safety requirements
- A very good understanding of building fabric/construction and have experience of working within retail, commercial, corporate & educational premises
- Holder of a full clean and valid driving license
- CSCS Card
- City & Guild or NVQ in carpentry
Apply with CV for the Joiner / Carpenter role or call Kieran at HVAC Recruitment
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13