This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Up to £55K depending upon experience
Home based with travel
Our client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team and work on contracts, costings and market testing
- Performance management and development of the team in accordance with the company's processes and resources.
- Resource management and planning for the team including recruitment and cover for periods of absence.
- Assist in the provision of contract analysis support to ensure Project Companies and ensure risk are managed.
- Support the delivery of a consistent and compliant approach to the interpretation and application of the PFI agreements and provide advice and support in managing changes to contractual documents.
- Support the delivery of a consistent and compliant approach to delivery of contract requirements including benchmarking, market testing, and variation pricing.
- Provide independent review of SPV Key Performance Parameters to ensure a compliant approach in accordance with the company's Contract Health Check Process.
- Support the business development by providing identifying and following up new client opportunities.
- Contribute content for the company's knowledge sharing platforms.
- Provide due diligence support on the mobilisation of new projects.
- Assist in project mobilisations and de-mobilisations.
- Participate in the development of the Technical Team function and systems.
- Carry out other duties that fall within professional expertise.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in the FM industry with specific knowledge of the costs of carrying out services and providing materials and equipment.
- Knowledge of PFI Project Agreements and the interdependencies of the various sub-contract arrangements.
- An appreciation of Project Documents and contractual obligations of SPV companies.
- Management of PFI subcontract arrangements and their appropriate provisions.
- Oversight of PFI payment mechanisms
- Membership of a professional body involved in quantity surveying.
- Working to complex Project Agreements.
- The funding and contractual structure of PFI projects.
- Hard FM maintenance regimes.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 16
- Catering 2
- Construction 18
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 16
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 193
- Estates, Property 40
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 162
- Front of House 4
- Hard Services 101
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 52
- Management 14
- M&E 76
- Operations 16
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 17
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 10
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 9