Facilities Management (main)
- Up to £60K depending on experience
- Excellent pension and progression
Our client is looking for an expereince Asset Manager to join their team based in London. This is working on a flagship project and the role offers opportunity for further progression.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Project Agreement and associated service provider contracts.
- Attend Service Review meetings leading on behalf of the Project Company as required
- Provide reports and alerts relating to technical issues identified and to manage the resolution of the issues on behalf of the Project Company
- Review and assess the output specifications for the project and ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate to undertake the Risk Based Monitoring regime, as required, and address any actions or non-compliances identified.
- Monitor, review and report on the performance of FM service providers through direct observation, review of service desk reports and the assessment of their achievement of service standard objectives.
- Recognise where compliance activity is absent or unsatisfactory and take appropriate action.
- Identify and highlight critical high-risk areas within the service provider's compliance regime which require immediate action to resolve.
- Provide guidance for development of processes as a part of resolution activity.
- Review service provider's operational internal audits and monthly reports.
- Undertake reviews and provide technical reports to
- as required
- Monitor sub-contractor compliance with national standards, HTM's, best practice and legislation or as required within the Project Agreement.
- Ensure application of environmental and health and safety standards. Ensure the HSAW legislation is fully observed at all times and that these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare monthly technical reports for inclusion in the General Manager's reports to the Authority/Trust, Lenders and the Board.
- Represent the Project Company at technical meetings and user groups as required.
- Undertake due diligence of replacement proposals received from the Project Company subcontractors to ensure that works are required and that the proposed cost appear reasonable.
- Undertake due diligence of variation inquiries received from the Authority/Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. liaising with Authority/Trust and FM subcontractor as required
- Support the General Manager(s) in review of subcontractor lifecycle reports
- Interface with theStrategic Asset Management team as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be experienced in contractual matters and disputes
- Have an in depth knowledge of FM service delivery gained in a practical setting
- Knowledge of working in a performance-based environment
- Knowledge of working with detailed contractual, statutory and guidance documents
- Desirable - A professional qualification in engineering or facilities management would be desirable
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity offering further progression in your career, please apply immediately.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 220
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 189
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 133
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 77
- Management 11
- M&E 117
- Operations 11
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5