Trainer - Facilities
Facilities Management (main)
Trainer - Facilities
Salary: £23 per hour plus timely progress payments, travel and holiday pay (approximately 45 hours per apprentice)Location: Essex, London, South West, the Midlands and the North
Inspire their remarkable
We are looking to appoint Trainer(s) to support apprentices completing the Facilities Services Operative, Facilities Management Supervisor and Facilities Manager Apprenticeship standards.
Academies Enterprise Trust is an approved Apprenticeship Training Providing and we have been delivering apprenticeships internally since 2014. More recently we have started delivering apprenticeships to schools and academies outside of the Trust. We are rated as ‘Good’ across all areas from Ofsted.
- Be occupationally competent in Facilities Services
- Be able to manage the delivery of individual Apprenticeship programmes including the planning and delivery of induction, learning and assessment, reviews and recording of progress ensuring timely achievement of qualifications
- Willing to work towards or hold Level 3 qualification in relevant area of work and will hold TAQA, CAVA, or D32/D33 updated with A1 Award
- Ideally have experience of using Smart Assessor or a similar eportfolio system but full training will be provided if not
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education is embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We require someone to commence as soon as possible. Your caseload is flexible and agreed on an individual basis. You will visit the Apprentices in their workplace every month. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone to increase their hours whilst working for other training providers as well.
Closing date: 26 May 2021
Interviews are available immediately so we would welcome early applications as applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
For an informal conversation please contact Tanya Bentham – Head of Talent at email@example.com
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Inspire their remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 7
- Construction 14
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Engineering, Maintenance 212
- Estates, Property 33
- Facilities Management (main) 194
- Hard Services 153
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 96
- Management 24
- M&E 117
- Operations 22
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 2
- Security 3
- Soft Services 21
- ICT, Technical 8
- Training 1
- Workplace 8