This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Planning Consultant
I am working with an Owner / Developer of Residential Holiday Parks to find them a talented and diligent Procurement Manager.
The company is in a continued and sustained growth phase and following a successful acquisitions programme, they will be breaking ground on new sites for development across the UK.
- To be the subject matter expert on Planning Applications for the group
- Construct and submit applications to appropriate Authorities
- To ensure continued communication with all stakeholders on progress
- Providing technical planning advice to support our planning applications.
- Managing and co-ordinating planning applications
- Liaise with a team of internal and external consultants and designers.
- Co-ordinate technical planning advice to all parties
- Quality assurance check through planning applications.
- Review and co-ordinate scope of work and teams
This is an exciting time to join the company and help them achieve real value for money whilst not compromising on quality or timely delivery.
Experience in a Planning Applications role is essential. Experience in application for Leisure and Residential developments is highly desirable.
Please send your CV to Sheial@corecruitment.com
To view all our vacancies, go to www.corecruitment.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 220
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 189
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 132
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 78
- Management 11
- M&E 118
- Operations 10
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5