The Role: Planning Consultant
I am working with an Owner / Developer of Residential Holiday Parks to find them a talented and diligent Procurement Manager.
The company is in a continued and sustained growth phase and following a successful acquisitions programme, they will be breaking ground on new sites for development across the UK.
- To be the subject matter expert on Planning Applications for the group
- Construct and submit applications to appropriate Authorities
- To ensure continued communication with all stakeholders on progress
- Providing technical planning advice to support our planning applications.
- Managing and co-ordinating planning applications
- Liaise with a team of internal and external consultants and designers.
- Co-ordinate technical planning advice to all parties
- Quality assurance check through planning applications.
- Review and co-ordinate scope of work and teams
This is an exciting time to join the company and help them achieve real value for money whilst not compromising on quality or timely delivery.
Experience in a Planning Applications role is essential. Experience in application for Leisure and Residential developments is highly desirable.
Please send your CV to Sheial@corecruitment.com
To view all our vacancies, go to www.corecruitment.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 7
- Construction 14
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Engineering, Maintenance 215
- Estates, Property 33
- Facilities Management (main) 197
- Hard Services 156
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 99
- Management 23
- M&E 120
- Operations 22
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 2
- Security 3
- Soft Services 21
- ICT, Technical 8
- Training 1
- Workplace 8