This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Procurement Manager
I am working with an Owner / Developer of Residential Holiday Parks to find them a talented and diligent Procurement Manager.
The company is in a continued and sustained growth phase and following a successful acquisitions programme, they will be breaking ground on new sites for development across the UK.
- Source, negotiate and secure purchase of building materials
- Build and maintain a network of suppliers
- Ensure that quality and service standards are at their highest
- Continually monitor the market for ‘new to market’ products
- Engage with and evaluate contractors and sub-contractors
- Develop PSL framework
- Continually improve Bid and Tender process
- Qualify & Quantify Tender submissions
- Validate supply chain and ensure smooth process
- Regularly report on cost and variances in the supply chain.
This is an exciting time to join the company and help them achieve real value for money whilst not compromising on quality or timely delivery.
Experience in a Procurement role within the construction industry is essential.
Please send your CV to Sheial@corecruitment.com
To view all our vacancies, go to www.corecruitment.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 219
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 188
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 132
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 77
- Management 11
- M&E 117
- Operations 10
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5