This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Regional Manager
Location: Oxford and Surrounding Area
Sector: Facilities Management – Cleaning
Salary: £40,000 + Car Allowance
My client is an independently owned cleaning and support services company with an excellent reputation and an enviable client list. We are looking for a bright Service Support Manager to join them as they continue to grow and develop bespoke client solutions.
Service quality and attention to detail, delivered with a proactive, 'can do' attitude set them apart, they behave and perform differently from other companies – placing customers, colleagues and technology at the heart of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of Cleaning and Support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered at least to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focused manner
- Responsibility for ensuring smooth and profitable running of numerous contracts which will involve regular travelling to sites in Theale, Oxford and Gloucester
- Ensuring that staff have been trained to Company standards and identify training needs to support career development
- Being a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work
- Being responsible for staff recruitment, selection and induction, to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and absence cover
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good performance of all staff reporting into you
- Manage and adhere to budgets, provide budgetary reporting to stakeholders
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client.
- Interacting effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent company in a competent and professional manner
- Proven effective team management experience
- A quality driven manager of people, systems and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard
- Experience with managed multi sites
- IOSH qualification – preferable or working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems and good knowledge of Waste Streams
It’s a great time to join this agile company – send your CV to me: email@example.com
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view all our vacancies: www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 220
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 189
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 133
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 77
- Management 11
- M&E 117
- Operations 11
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5