This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt is looking to hire the first ever Facilities Manager for a bespoke property investment firm in the City of London.
Having enjoyed considerable success since their inception, our client is now looking to hire an FM to lead the provision of a hands-on FM services across their commercial portfolio. Predominantly in London but with a small number of properties further afield, you will help create and drive forward a new FM function, with the support of the established Property Management team. This is therefore the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to challenge the status quo, and avoid the "lost in the machine" feel of a larger conglomerate, in favour of a smaller, niche, family-feel business.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the work of third-party suppliers for soft and hard FM provision, including tendering for new suppliers as you deem necessary;
- Conducting regular site inspections of your portfolio;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets in conjunction with the Property Management team;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance throughout the portfolio, signing off on risk assessments for necessary works;
- Holding oversight of the planned and reactive maintenance programme for the portfolio, ensuring a comprehensive service is in place;
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, especially occupiers within the portfolio.
As the successful applicant, you will be passionate about your work, relishing the opportunity to create and innovate, rather than follow the 'colour-by-numbers' approach to FM within larger organisations. You will be able to make key decisions indepedently, but also recognise your importance within the wider business, bringing together a range of colleagues in order to deliver a first class total FM service.
It is essential that you have an IOSH qualification, and previous experience managing multiple properties for a property business previously such as a managing agent or property developer.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 1
- Construction 24
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 7
- Engineering, Maintenance 207
- Estates, Property 58
- Facilities Management (main) 196
- Front of House 3
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 2
- Hard Services 125
- Health & Safety 10
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 99
- Management 45
- M&E 108
- Operations 39
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Security 4
- Soft Services 15
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Waste Management 5
- Workplace 17