Assistant Building Manager
Cobalt is delighted to be representing a property management business who, following an internal promotion, is looking to hire an Assistant Building Manager for a high-end, exclusive commercial development in the West End. Our client is a well-regarded real estate company with a reputation for delivering a best-in-class property service whilst developing their staff into top-tier FM's - providing a solid support net for your continued progression within their Facilities Management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a first-class total FM service within the building, with a strong attention to detail;
- Assisting a comprehensive maintenance programme on site for the reactive and planned works to building plant and fabric;
- Taking ownership of set service lines by managing contractors for both hard and soft services;
- Helping to ensure the building remains fully compliant with UK H&S legislation;
- Assisting with managing service charge budgets;
- Promoting sustainability wherever possible;
- Conducting regular site inspections.
Due to the high-end nature of this development, our client is looking for a service-driven individual with a keen enthusiasm for their work and the ambition to progress their career. You'll bring a base of experience in providing total FM solutions, ideally supported by an IOSH qualifications, whilst previous experience in commercial/residential real estate and/or hospitality would be looked upon favourably.
Most importantly our client is looking for a long-term hire, looking to learn and build upon their existing FM skillset as they grow from strength to strength into the future.
If you are interested please apply with your CV today - interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert.
Cobalt is seeking an Assistant Building Manager for an exclusive commercial development in the heart of London. Working for one of the UK's quickest growing managing agents, your emphasis on customer serviced based facilities management will be critical to performing in the role. The role is open due to an internal promotion and is paying up to £36,000 p/a.
Key experience required:
- Experience in assisting with service charge budgets.
- IOSH qualified is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of building maintenance and engineering requirements.
- Experience managing hard and soft service providers and their contracts.Demonstratable experience in exceptional customer service and key stakeholder relationship management.
If interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 12
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11