Director of Projects - FM - Workplace
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Contracts, Projects, Bids
Building Design, Planning, Development
The Role: Director of Project and Occupancy
Location: Nationwide – London / Manchester
Sector: Facilities Management / Workplace Properties
Salary: Up to £120,000pa + Package
Our client is a global leader in Facilities Services, partnering with exceptional, large scale, blue chip clients to deliver innovative and customer-centric solutions.
This role sits in the SLT on a contract with value of £70m annually. There will be 3 key elements for the Director of Projects to focus on, along with a much large leadership scope.
1) Projects – Design & Build works with values between £100K and £5M
2) Occupancy – Using business intelligence to ensure the client has a clear location strategy
3) Moves and Changes – Support on location strategy for quality, compliance and delivery
This is a highly commercial role which will also have responsibility for teams of internal staff and external contractors. Extensive experience working in a Projects, Workplace, Facilities organisation, preferably within a similar industry would be an advantage.
Building excellent relationships with stakeholders will be key and you must have a deep understanding of relevant policies and procedures to ensure high quality service delivery and risk mitigation, compliant with statutory, corporate and SLA/KPI requirements.
- Full Operational and Commercial responsibility for Projects, Occupancy & Moves
- Be accountable for operational performance to client expectation, service levels and key performance indicators
- Be accountable for the successful commercial performance of this team to exceed expectation via entrepreneurial ingenuity whilst maintaining expected financial probity and conduct
- Lead and direct the team accordingly to mutual success – and act as single point of contact for these regions with relevant client stakeholder(s)
- Identify opportunities for growth, continued improvement and innovation
This is a fantastic senior opportunity that will allow the incoming candidate to shape an influence two global businesses entities as they work in partnership and safeguard their positions as market leaders.
Please send me you CV if you wish to be considered: email@example.com
You must be eligible to live and work without restriction in the UK.
To view all our vacancies, please go to: www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11